$2 Down Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2 Down Strategy

I am sure you most of you are aware of Kyle McDonald and his success with making several trades over a 12month period....for a house!!

I am I currently am in full-swing with a challenge to trade $2 (which was given to me) for a house also.

I am modeling Kyle's strategy to achieve a similar result.

I believe that to have a similar result to others, we must use similar strategies, goals and take similar action.

To keep and eye on my progress, click here!

Send me an email if you would like to trade for my current item.

Look out once I'm done - I will be running a seminar to teach this strategy to you all hehe

HI Adam,

Love the idea. However link to your blog isnt connecting?

Rgds,

Niall

Comment

Thanks for that Niall - give that a crack

www.trade-challenge.blogspot.com

Enjoy - would love to hear from anyone wanting to trade

Comment

Keep up the good work Adam, you are going great guns (even better for a 21 year old!)

G
        Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Thanks Revdev

Must make trade #6 within the next couple of days!

Comment

Trade #7

Hi All,

Time for an update!

My current item is valued at $3499!

I have gone from $2 in August to $3499 in Decemeber - work out that return as a percentage!!

For a full update, check out my blog.

I am interested in your opinions...
            Do you think I will achieve my goal of making several trades from $2 to a house?

Comment

Originally posted by adambaird
              I have gone from $2 in August to $3499 in Decemeber - work out that return as a percentage!!
              Alternatively, work it out as an hourly rate ($3499/time invested). This might not seem so impressive, until you get your house. Of course, this does not take into account (a) what you are learning, and (b) the positive effect you are having on others.

I have no doubt that your final trade will be for a house.

Paul.

Comment

Way to go Adam

regards,

James

Comment

Alternatively, work it out as an hourly rate ($3499/time invested). This might not seem so impressive, until you get your house.
                  That is another way of looking at it. Let's say I've spend 60 hours on it (TOPS), that's $58 per hour

Of course, this does not take into account (a) what you are learning, and (b) the positive effect you are having on others.
                  Absolutley SD, I am learning a lot about negotiating, networking and marketing. Thanks for your comments!

I have no doubt that your final trade will be for a house.
                  Thanks for your vote of support SD!

Way to go Adam
                  Cheers James.

Comment

I agree that what Adam will learn is more valuable than end result.

If you teach someone to fish you can feed them for life.

Comment

Yes Whitt,

Learning the things that we are so often told:

"no is only no for now"

"every no is one step closer to a yes"

"Just Do It"

"Just give it a crack, have no fear and back yourself"

It's all very well to be told these things, to get out and experience them for yourself is invaluable.

Cheers Whitt

Comment

interesting concept - a fun challenge. in fact where's Julie Christie? I sense a reality tv show out of this

Comment

Creating a documentary would be fun...

I don't think I could bitch, moan, cry, yell & argue enough to create a Reality TV show!!

I was recently having a long brainstorm with a couple of people about who would trade their house with me once I got my item value up...We came up with a couple of ideas so that was cool....

Then I watched The Secret. This changed my thinking all together. Those of you who have seen The Secret will remember one gentleman explaining how you can drive right across America in the dark with you headlights beaming just 200feet in front of you. We set out with a goal in mind and then we drive 200 feet at a time and trust what will come in the next 200 feet.

I am now doing this with the $2 Trade Challenge, taking each trade as it comes and trusting that the next trade will come as the last one did.

Interesting huh...

Have an incredible day!

Comment

i started to download the secret to watch and never got around to it. partly because the beginning was no big secret - it was all the usual self help palaver. don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of self-help that's how i make my money. i sell self help books, teleseminars etc but i didn't see anything original with "the secret" so i stopped watching

i wasn't thinking of a doco. i was thinking of a challenge where 4 people each set off with $2 and a fixed amount of time and you follow each and their hopes and dreams and how they succeed (or not). i think it's doable. you could probably improve the format by giving each of them a mentor so it is a challenge for the mentors too.

i'd split the mentors so you could have mentors from different fields
                            e.g. a motivational type person like me
                            a financial planner type person
                            an entrepreneur
                            a property investor

something like that.

do i get a share of the royalties?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea View Post
                              i wasn't thinking of a doco. i was thinking of a challenge where 4 people each set off with $2 and a fixed amount of time and you follow each and their hopes and dreams and how they succeed (or not).
                              There have been similar shows like this in the past. I remember watching them in OZ.
                              Although it was not as big, just a challenge for the teams each week.

Comment

Working...
                              X