Sorry if this is in the wrong forum,plse excuse.
I have a candidate moving over from Brisbane, senior engineer with a large consultancy, will be looking for a 3bdrm dble gge upper market style house in the Parnell, Orakei, Kohi, mission bay type areas of auckland. Will be working central akl location.
If anyone has a house coming available, ( he starts work 10 april, arrives around 28 March, ) please get in contact with me and I can give you his contact details.
just him and his wife, professional engineer, moving back to be near the new grandchild.
Thanks
Carey
I have a candidate moving over from Brisbane, senior engineer with a large consultancy, will be looking for a 3bdrm dble gge upper market style house in the Parnell, Orakei, Kohi, mission bay type areas of auckland. Will be working central akl location.
If anyone has a house coming available, ( he starts work 10 april, arrives around 28 March, ) please get in contact with me and I can give you his contact details.
just him and his wife, professional engineer, moving back to be near the new grandchild.
Thanks
Carey

