Hi
There is a section of land at the back of a friends house that I think could be used for another House or minor dwelling. What is the best way in which to part the title of the property. Is X-lease cheaper therefore better than subdividing the property, or is subdivding the best way to go? I know it can cost at least $30,000 to subdivide not to mention land purchase, house construction and other expences.
I have finance to buy existing houses but thought this would be a better way to get a greater yield.
Has anyone done this recently that could make my option a little more clearer.
Regards
FH.
There is a section of land at the back of a friends house that I think could be used for another House or minor dwelling. What is the best way in which to part the title of the property. Is X-lease cheaper therefore better than subdividing the property, or is subdivding the best way to go? I know it can cost at least $30,000 to subdivide not to mention land purchase, house construction and other expences.
I have finance to buy existing houses but thought this would be a better way to get a greater yield.
Has anyone done this recently that could make my option a little more clearer.
Regards
FH.


Comment