X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Investing in Commercial Property Really Works - 2nd Edn

Hello all,

New 2nd edition of this great book!

Taking into account the social and economic trends that are currently dominating our investment landscape, How Investing in Commercial Property Really Works 2nd Edition shows investors how commercial property investment can be used to provide excellent returns in the current climate. Newly revised and updated, this book is full of all the very latest information you need to know to enter the commercial property market and start investing in property to increase wealth and secure your financial future.

Covering everything from designing an investment strategy for the short- term or long-term, obtaining maximum returns and preparing to buy, to working with property consultants, securing deals and taxation advantages, this book is the ultimate guide to investing in commercial property. This revised edition also includes brand new chapters on advanced negotiating skills and information on how retail investors can interpret emerging trends to invest wisely.
    Read more about the book

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

This is one of the best books I have read to introduce investors to commercial property. It covers both direct and indirect investment, and is ideal to get investors up to speed with commercial property. Unfortunately it has not been adapted to the NZ market, but is still
    an important book to read and keep as a reference book.

Comment

Interesting how different people can arrive at such contrary opinions of the same book.

I have a copy of the original, and quite frankly it disappointed. I found it incredibly dull, particularly as it had such a strong emphasis on indirect investment. I suggest that before you buy this book you go along to a library, read a few pages and if you don't find yourself nodding off then perhaps it might be for you. Don't expect anything particularly exciting or insightful, though.

On the other hand it could be an ideal xmas present for the family member who continues to give you y-fronts and grey socks every year.

Julian
      Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Hello all!

Please add your comments to the book (link below)...good or bad.

It will ask you for a username and password - please use your forum username and password.

Click here

Cheers

Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Working...
        X