Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to the young lad who purchased nearly a whole cul-de-sac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawrence was the guys name (Paeroa development), he is involved in business now, runs/owns easyshop.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
      Ddo you think the boom is rippling into South Auckland yet, gone as far as Manurewa / Clendon.
      I bought a place in Manurewa East six years ago for 186K.
      Its probably up to 200K now.
      So no ripple effect there yet.

Mind, you, I've got the rent up from $300 a week to $370 over that time so I don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        Lawrence was the guys name (Paeroa development), he is involved in business now, runs/owns easyshop.co.nz
        Impressive mark-ups! ******* S3600 for $325, elsewhere ~$110

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          Impressive mark-ups! ******* S3600 for $325, elsewhere ~$110
          Well...if people want to buy now and pay later...then that's what they will get I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by flyernzl View Post
            I bought a place in Manurewa East six years ago for 186K.
            Its probably up to 200K now.
            So no ripple effect there yet.

Mind, you, I've got the rent up from $300 a week to $370 over that time so I don't mind.
            BK, does that help answer your question? It looks like the demand is still growing strong in Manurewa but the property prices are still at peak 2007 levels. Unless of course flyernz overpaid for the property. You need to talk to "experts" to check those figures.
            Profiting from Property, not People

Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveW View Post
              BK, does that help answer your question? It looks like the demand is still growing strong in Manurewa but the property prices are still at peak 2007 levels. Unless of course flyernz overpaid for the property. You need to talk to "experts" to check those figures.
              manurewa was the first that got hammered in the downturn for one very simple reason buy price over speculation remember it was one of the last surburbs to peak but very quicky and the first to get hit - basic fundamentals (low socio economic)combined with a crises result in serious price adjustments.

Comment

Working...
              X