Header Ad Module

Collapse

Phishing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User Name
    Freshie
    • Nov 2010
    • 14

    #1

    Phishing

    Hi there. Remember me?
    I've just had an email
    suggesting that someone
    has attempted to log on
    under my name. It may
    have been a computer
    generated phishing virus
    but I thought you should
    know that if it was not then
    there is someone out there
    trying it on.
    Test for WaterfrontNZ
  • ream
    Addicted
    • May 2007
    • 772

    #2
    Well, with a name like that, maybe it wasn't actually directed at you...

    Comment

    • User Name
      Freshie
      • Nov 2010
      • 14

      #3
      Interesting to note how many
      times I get email telling me
      that Property Talk has dis-
      abled my log in for 15 minutes.
      The bots are out there
      scraping and scavenging.
      Make sure your password is
      strong people.
      Test for WaterfrontNZ

      Comment

      Working...