Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Hoy Fong - Will The Next Boom Be The Boom Of All Booms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gott in Himmel

Comment

• The Next Great Bubble Boom: How to Profit from the Greatest Boom in History 2006-2010

A must read to all:

"The Next Great Bubble Boom": How to Profit from the Greatest Boom in History 2006-2010 by Harry S Dent, jr.

This book talks about a double boom which we are currently going through

The first boom 2000 to 2005 and a double boom 2006 to 2010, to be followed by a housing and commodities crash between 2011 and 2023.(Perhaps finally the slump of all slumps)

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

I guess this book will give us some conclusion to the question: Will the Next Boom be the Boom of All Booms?

Perhaps with the double boom we have already arrive there now in 2007?

Cheers Ron
      (Asking the Boomer Question)

Comment

• What?

I think I will just skip over that one and get back to the interesting question..

God In Heaven?

Comment

• How Baby Boomer Will Influence Property Prices?

How Baby Boomer Will Influence Property Prices?

4.1 million Baby Boomers in Australia

(Approx 1 million Baby Boomer in NZ)

Ron
          (Asking the Boomer Question)

Comment

• Dow 22,000

..... was the name of another "prescient" Harry Dent book written in 2000 that bet the DJIA would hit 22,000 by 2005.

He sold millions of copies. The Dow bombed the next year and has again slipped back to 12,300 this week after flirting with 14,000 mid 2007.

Harry is hardly a source of economic wisdom but he is one hell of a marketeer.

Best: Andrew - Weasel Driver - Waite

Comment

• No, no, no, I thoguht we were rid of you, who invited this guy back!

Comment

• No, no, no, I thoguht we were rid of you, who invited this guy back!
                OllyN!

Originally posted by Ron
                a double boom 2006 to 2010
                Err, Ron - have you looked out of the window recently - doesn't look like the middle of a boom period to me!

cube
                DFTBA

Comment

• Australia Opens Door to Skilled Migrants - NZ Herald

Australia is relaxing its migration programme to allow more skilled workers into the country.

The Government said it would expand the skilled migration programme by 6000 in 2007-08, bringing the total number of visas to 108,500.

The unemployment rate has been under 5 per cent since 2006 and figures out last week showed it falling to a fresh 33-year low of 4.1 per cent in January.
                  DFTBA

Comment

• We may do the same sometime soon
                    Nigel Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                      We may do the same sometime soon
                      Didn't realise we had closed the doors to skilled people, when did that happen? Probably more related to the high exchange rate, high house prices, low wages!
                      Last edited by Gatekeeper; 19-02-2008, 11:20 AM.
                      Find The Trend Whose Premise Is False - Then Bet Against It

Comment

• We didn't but we can open it up as Australia have done
                        Nigel Turner

Comment

• Oh yes you (we?) did, a few years ago - skilled migrants have to apply to apply, it's almost a lottery as to whether you get permission to put all your real residency forms in. Other places make it easier. But I got told off by xris in another thread for getting on my soapbox about this one so I'll shut up now LOL.

Comment

• Face it, NZ is just not attractive anymore compared to all the other Countries out there competing for skilled Immigrants.The Boom of all Booms is a fantasy until this changes .
                            Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

Comment

• Somebody (a source one would expect to be reliable) told me last night that the net immigration in Dec was 20 people......

Comment

• Didn't have to wait to last night to find out, it was in The Herald on 4/2/08
                                DFTBA

Comment

Working...
                                X