Hi there, Im a beginner property investor with a huge passion to succeed here. Because of the level Im starting at and to achieve the firstpart of my plan I would like to learn more about being a Property Finder / finding a way of finding and approaching a Investor who could help get me started. Im wanting to build up some equity to get started buying some cashflow properties. Any information you can give I would be sincerely grateful for.
Making a start looking for advice
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
If you do a google search for Olly Newland you will be taken to his website. He's doing something called "MARKET UPDATE 2011" which are course notes & CD's of a seminar he did on the 7th of December. It would probably be money well spent. I personally differ in my views with much of what Olly has to say but you sound committed to a course of action so you may as well be educated. Good luck.Originally posted by smiles4eva View PostHi there, Im a beginner property investor with a huge passion to succeed here. Because of the level Im starting at and to achieve the firstpart of my plan I would like to learn more about being a Property Finder / finding a way of finding and approaching a Investor who could help get me started. Im wanting to build up some equity to get started buying some cashflow properties. Any information you can give I would be sincerely grateful for.
-
There's more than one way of skinning a cat, smiles4eva, but you have the first requirements well in hand i.e. the goal and the will.
Get alongside someone who is successful in property investment as you accumulate your starter fund. I don't think you have to spend money on seminars, especially when you are in the process of putting money together.
Comment
-
Thankyou very much for the feedback information. I have a very open mind and am willing to do what it takes. Thanks again
Comment
-
Hi Smiles4Ever,
first and foremost - pick an area and look at hundreds of properties in it, what asking prices are, what things are selling for, what market rents are, comparing land size and number of bedrooms etc with each other. This you can do in your head, you will get the feel quick enough - thus get to know that market area backwards - now your "gut" will know - follow it.
The answers to your financial situation and other questions, will come in to your head soon enough (just have to trust me on that one) if you are passionate enough about it....
Hec
Comment
-
Thanks Hec I have been looking at open homes but will now focus on one area and get to know that area inside out. Thanks..
Comment
-
I agree with Hec. Get out there and know your market, learn the numbers, find a good deal, and the finance can be sorted later.
Vendor finance may even be an option.Profiting from Property, not People
Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?
Comment


Comment