Councils Holding the Country to Ransom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
    You should be glad that Auckland Transport has a culture of transparency and accountability.
    You surely don't believe that?
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
      You surely don't believe that?
      I have got first hand information on what's going on in AT, so if you don't believe me, doesn't matter, I don't need your opinion.

You know what, it doesn't matter what you believe, AC still takes your rates.

Comment

I have got first hand information on what's going on in AT, so if you don't believe me, doesn't matter, I don't need your opinion.

You know what, it doesn't matter what you believe, AC still takes your rates.
        What an arsehole attitude mate. Just typical of useless council staff.

If you think AT is transparent and accountable then you don't read the papers, listen to the radio or watch tv.

But as I've said to you before; there are none so deaf as those who will not hear.

You are fairly ignorant in a number of areas mate.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
          What an arsehole attitude mate. Just typical of useless council staff.

If you think AT is transparent and accountable then you don't read the papers, listen to the radio or watch tv.

But as I've said to you before; there are none so deaf as those who will not hear.

You are fairly ignorant in a number of areas mate.
          Whatever man, you got a sad attitude.

I got 11 rates bills to pay, what about you? I never complained, so why should you?

Comment

• Gary, it's pretty pathetic to imply that the number of rates bills you have to pay, if greater than someone else, makes you somehow superior. What does the last sentence mean? You don't complain, so no one else should/needs to? About what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftette View Post
              Gary, it's pretty pathetic to imply that the number of rates bills you have to pay, if greater than someone else, makes you somehow superior. What does the last sentence mean? You don't complain, so no one else should/needs to? About what?
              When I talk to "pathetic people" online, I use "pathetic" language, so they can understand better.

When the "pathetic" dude first insulted me about me working for AT, I was polite, and just let it slide. One blogger even kindly enough to pm me and told me that dude's background, and told me not to get too upset about it.

Now? It's too late for politeness against this dude.

Would you like to join the "pathetic" list?

Comment

I got 11 rates bills to pay, what about you? I never complained, so why should you?
                Are you paying for the rates, or are your tenants?

Comment

• Oh no, not the pathetic list. Anything but the pathetic list.

Come on, guy, grow up.

Sure, Davo has an axe to grind against Council, but given his experiences it's understandable. Except to you, obviously. So you bait him with a "we'll still take you rates" comment then act surprised when he gets annoyed. Followed by further insults calling him pathetic. Why not follow the pm'ers advice?

Comment

• And by the way, I'm not convinced your "I've got 11 rates to pay" was you deliberately using pathetic language. It was some kind of boast, for sure, and won't be forgotten by this poster in a hurry. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                      Are you paying for the rates, or are your tenants?
                      Well if you work on that logic we can discuss this for the whole day if not more.

Lets see.

I pay it through my LTC account,
                      tenant pays me,
                      employer of tenant pays tenant,
                      customers pay employer,
                      customer's employer pays customer,
                      customer's employer's customer pays customer's employer...

Where do I stop.

Sorry I'm not an economist, this is too deep for me

Comment

And by the way, I'm not convinced your "I've got 11 rates to pay" was you deliberately using pathetic language. It was some kind of boast, for sure, and won't be forgotten by this poster in a hurry. Sad.
                        Lol you think I value your opinion?

Comment

Oh no, not the pathetic list. Anything but the pathetic list.

Come on, guy, grow up.

Sure, Davo has an axe to grind against Council, but given his experiences it's understandable. Except to you, obviously. So you bait him with a "we'll still take you rates" comment then act surprised when he gets annoyed. Followed by further insults calling him pathetic. Why not follow the pm'ers advice?
                          Look at Davo's posts in the past, and screen the word "Gary" in it.

Maybe you are just selective in what you read?

Comment

• I value yours, Gary. You've got 11 rates to pay, and I only have 4. I must be some kind of loser.

Comment

• pssst - I bet you drive a bigger car, too.

Comment

I value yours, Gary. You've got 11 rates to pay, and I only have 4. I must be some kind of loser.
                                Not really, your 1 rates bill could be worth more than my 11 bills combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X