Header Ad Module

Collapse

Biggest frauds ever in 2008 December 29, 2008

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marc
    Strong Fences make Good Neighbours
    • Jul 2003
    • 3853

    #1

    Biggest frauds ever in 2008 December 29, 2008

    Hello all,

    From interest.co.nz


    From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIuuiSBPkY

    Cheers

    Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com
  • whitt
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3922

    #2
    These video clips rock. Thanks Marc.

    PS
    Would Monavie be classed in same catagory also? I see the latest consumer reports into it mention it has much less antioxidants than a standard apple. Yet it is being sold as a antioxidant wonder juice.

    Comment

    • sarahd
      Taupo Event Organiser
      • Nov 2005
      • 308

      #3
      I know Whitt I couldn't believe that. I am so gullible (but I didn't buy any!). i really thought GOJI and ACAI was a good wonderfood fromstuff I had read.

      Can't beat the plain old blackcurrant juice then...

      Comment

      • muppet
        Banned
        • Sep 2003
        • 10593

        #4
        Or Granny Smith apple.

        Comment

        • drelly
          Fanatical
          • Jan 2004
          • 5838

          #5
          must.... learn... to... read... auto... cue!
          You can find me at: Energise Web Design

          Comment

          Working...