World Economic Crisis: An update for Tricky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Economic Crisis: An update for Tricky

This is just an update for Tricky, who asked that I monitor the situation in the below thread, and let everyone know "when it's all over"

Tricky, I don't think it's over yet, but as you can see, things has progressed "somewhat" since this thread (more than 1.5 years ago). Maybe if we ignore it, it wil go away....

Tricky - 13/01/07: "Better still, IBX, why don't you follow it for us and let us know when it's all over?" - http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...+crisis&page=4

BTW, the biggest US bank has just folded - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7637026.stm

Free money

Ron Paul on the 700b bailout package.

Strange how all of a sudden he is in big demand with the US mainstream media, but when he was in the primary race he hardly got any air time.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hi IBX,
      I'm rather touched that you remembered me after 18 months.
      I'm delighted to hear you are monitoring things closely.
      Can you tell us what happened to Henry M Paulson and his arrest in Europe?
      How did the court case go?
      What's Mr Paulson doing these days?
      cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
        Hi IBX,
        I'm rather touched that you remembered me after 18 months.
        I'm delighted to hear you are monitoring things closely.
        Can you tell us what happened to Henry M Paulson and his arrest in Europe?
        How did the court case go?
        What's Mr Paulson doing these days?
        cheers
        He's ripping off the poor to pay out to the rich. This is very important as the rich want their money back before the US sets off the Greater Depression.
        Find The Trend Whose Premise Is False - Then Bet Against It

Comment

Forgive my confusion - isn't the original thread got nothing to do with the subprime/credit crunch?
          The original posting was along the line of:
          U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

PAULSON CHARGED WITH DIVERSION OF FUNDS AND WITH NON-PERFORMANCE OF WANTA’S $4.5 TRILLION: HE WAS ARRESTED AFTER SEEING MME ANGELA MERKEL, WHO WOULD OTHERWISE BE COMPLICIT IN THE $4.5 TRILLION THEFT (WHICH OF COURSE SHE IS NOT). BUT THAT WAS THE SITUATION
          This doesn't sound like the credit crunch problem we currently have.
          Did Paulson build all those houses in the States and sell them to people who couldn't pay their mortgages?

Comment

Tricky, glad I could brighten up your day!

There's so much smoke and mirrors, deception and disinformation going on behind the scenes, who knows what to believe? My whole point is, when this was originally posted the economy was fine and dandy, with not much signs of it going pear shaped. For you to single out one thing from hundreds of pages and saying, oh look it can't be true because Paulson had not been arrested. Please!
            The current world economic situation speaks for itself - this is what's been predicted - this is what is happening.

Comment

So we agree that the 'Paulson arrested' claims were just nonsense.
              That's why the media didn't cover it.

The subprime crisis is real and getting plenty of coverage.
              Paulson just may save the day. Good thing he's not in jail, aye?

Comment

Thats so funny Tricky...

Paulson was a major contributor to the current credit crunch while he was the CEO of Goldman Sachs.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                  Thats so funny Tricky...

Paulson was a major contributor to the current credit crunch while he was the CEO of Goldman Sachs.
                  A top-notch veteran electronic money printer eh?

In all honesty, that's the only kind of person that car rescue a consumption B.S. driven "economic superpower".

Comment

The mall waddling obese american consumer in the states needs Bono's and Geldorfs help (rather than Paulson feeding them more credit) as they consume themselves to death or drive around balancing there cheese doodles laced with corn syrup bought to buy your friendly corn lobbyist...subsidised of coarse!

Oh thats right those astute individuals Bono and Geldorf hide there wealth in tax havens contribute nothing live in mansions and hob nob with Blair and the G8 group of gangsters.

About Blair, I wonder how Blairs job is going over at JPMorgan these days...
                    Last edited by Badger; 29-09-2008, 08:25 PM.

Comment

US Martial Law

So, it looks like the congress is operating under Martial Law to get the 700bil bailout (read: theft) passed.

Watch this 2min clip:

Comment

Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-OH) warns the American people about Constitutional enemies of the Republic and the fraudulent trillion(s) dollar bailout…

“My message to the American people don’t let Congress seal this deal. High financial crimes have been committed.”
                        “The normal legislative process has been shelved. Only a few insiders are doing the dealing, sounds like insider trading to me. These criminals have so much political power than can shut down the normal legislative process of the highest law making body of this land.”
                        “We are Constitutionally sworn to protect and defend this Republic against all enemies foreign and domestic. And my friends there are enemies.”
                        “The people pushing this deal are the very ones who are responsible for the implosion on Wall Street. They were fraudulent then and they are fraudulent now.

Comment

World situation is getting worser and worser.

•Bradford & Bingley, Fortis, Hypo Real Estate Rescued as Bank Crisis Widens

•Stocks in Europe, Asia, U.S. Index Futures Fall; Hypo Real Estate Declines

•Paulson Must Make $700 Billion Rescue Work as Congress Leaders Back Plan

•Pound Falls Most in 15 Years Against Dollar; Euro Tumbles on Bank Bailouts

•Wachovia, Stumbling Under Weight of Defaulting Mortgages, May Seek Buyer

•U.K. Mortgage Approvals Fall to Lowest Since 1999 as Banks Restrict Loans

•Fed to Get Greater Power Over Short-Term Interest Rates in Rescue Proposal
                          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

IBX while almost everyone here will agree there has been some very reckless and possible underhand dealings on WallStreet, The views you put forward are extremist to say the least and therefore hard to take seriously.

What illegal dealings have gone on? the fact that the Fed issues money out of thin air? is unconstitutional and illegal, but packaging up mortgage derivitives and selling them with AAA credit ratings around the World was initiated by the wizz kids on WallStreet not Hank Paulson whom most lay the blame.

Most of us also know of the History of money and the few who control it. *Not only are they to blame, but the consumer Joe Average has to step up with head hung in shame also.

I understand the underlying sentiment behind your posting, and maybe some of it has merit, but why can't you (and those who you cut & paste from) lay out your/their argument in a FACTUAL and persuasive argument that is taken up by explaining it in a way most of us can join the dots.

I'm not saying you have to spell it out for us, nor that we all have to be spoon fed, but honestly IBX some of the rubbish in those articles just makes me switch off.

Pass on to your buddies that the way to help people understand what is / has really going on is to educate them, get it out into mainstream, say it in dumb speak. Not some hyped up sensational bullshit that not only hasn't happened but isn't going to!

Honestly, laying the blame of all of this at one persons feet (Paulson? Bernanke?) for me anyway smacks of conspiracy theory. (even though I know better)
                            Last edited by outspoken; 29-09-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Outspoken, the original posts last year was (like I said on many ocasions) not my views, I was merely drawing attention to it, and found the detailed posts from that site quite intriguing, to say the least. A lot of it are totally over the top and not worth spending any time on. I thought, lets wait and see what happens down the line with the economy and see if anything eventuates. Well it certainly have...

Not sure who my buddies are that you are refering to, if you are refering to the above two You Tube links - they are congressman/woman

The thing is, once you start learning how the financial system really works you kind of see the bigger picture and start connecting the dots.

outspoken:
                              "Honestly, laying the blame of all of this at one persons feet (Paulson? Bernanke?) for me anyway smacks of conspiracy theory. (even though I know better)"

Not sure were you get this statement from, I have never said anything like this?

Comment

Working...
                              X