Hi Guys,
I'm guessing that I won't be the first with this problem, and probably won't be the last:
Anyone had a problem trying to get the other half involved . . . . even interested . . .. in property investing?
My wife is a great organiser, and does our budgets rigorously and meticulously every month. She's a supervisor at her workplace after only 18 months, and thrives on challenges. She'd be an absolutely great member of my team . . . except that she's one of these people who believe that the only way in life is to "get great grades, get a good job, and work for someone else" all her life.
Any suggestions???
Steve
I'm guessing that I won't be the first with this problem, and probably won't be the last:
Anyone had a problem trying to get the other half involved . . . . even interested . . .. in property investing?
My wife is a great organiser, and does our budgets rigorously and meticulously every month. She's a supervisor at her workplace after only 18 months, and thrives on challenges. She'd be an absolutely great member of my team . . . except that she's one of these people who believe that the only way in life is to "get great grades, get a good job, and work for someone else" all her life.
Any suggestions???
Steve



Comment