Header Ad Module

Collapse

AA Car costs and IR23

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Re@der
    Addicted
    • Jan 2006
    • 570

    #1

    AA Car costs and IR23

    It is time to do the loss estimates for IR23ES Special Tax code renewal. Does anyone Know the latest Car costs per kilometer for a car over 2000cc published by the AA.
    Doug
  • roseneath_rat
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 1111

    #2
    Useful figures from the IRD website:
    Motor vehicles - annual work-related kilometres

    1 to 3,000 km : $0.62 per km
    3,001 km and over $0.19 per km

    OR

    Flat rate, Any distance $0.28 per km

    Find out about setting up as an employer, ongoing tasks when start employing someone, and what to do when you close down your company.

    Comment

    • CJ
      Fanatical
      • Oct 2003
      • 3570

      #3
      If you have a big engine, I think the AA rates are better.

      however, my car (when I had one) came out exactly (including petrol/tyres/insurance/maintenance - I was a bit an@l I know) at the rate work gave me which was the 62c I think and this was for a 2l turbo. A lot of driving was open road so it wouln't have been enough for city only driving.

      Comment

      Working...