Hi All,
first post so here goes, I am selling my property to the current tenant and as he is 25 k short with the loan that can be provided to him, I need to know if there is a legal process I can enter into with him to finance the short fall or can some one recommend a lawyer who is good and familiar with these process and scenario, the property is in Auckland
All help or guidance appreciated
first post so here goes, I am selling my property to the current tenant and as he is 25 k short with the loan that can be provided to him, I need to know if there is a legal process I can enter into with him to finance the short fall or can some one recommend a lawyer who is good and familiar with these process and scenario, the property is in Auckland
All help or guidance appreciated


Comment