Header Ad Module

Collapse

Trading Trust To LAQC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ActionMan
    Forum Junkie
    • Mar 2006
    • 293

    #1

    Trading Trust To LAQC

    Hi everyone

    New to this forum.

    Bought a property in a trading trust with initial plan of flick and after reno and current flat market decided to rent and sell later.

    Can I sell this property to my LAQC?
    Claimed GST on purchase price so will have to pay GST.
    What price can I sell it to LAQC for?
    Been about six weeks since purchase on trading trust?

    Thanks
  • Dean@Massiveaction
    Giving life my best shot
    • Jun 2005
    • 5213

    #2
    Hi Action man.'General answers are
    Can I sell this property to my LAQC?
    Yes, but as it is an associated party you will require a registereed valuation and sell it at that price
    Claimed GST on purchase price so will have to pay GST.
    Selling it to anyone will trigger that
    What price can I sell it to LAQC for?
    RV.
    Been about six weeks since purchase on trading trust?
    Talk to a professional. The short time frame may enable you to resell at purchase price. I am not an expert on associated party rules so check with a good property accountant.

    Comment

    Working...