Header Ad Module

Collapse

Good debt collector in Hamilton

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sjkpark
    Opinionated
    • Feb 2009
    • 104

    #1

    Good debt collector in Hamilton

    Hi,

    Sorry that this post is out of place, but I just don't know who else to ask.
    I have some debt to collect in Hamilton ($1125), won the Disputes Tribunal which the respondant has valiantly ignored so far.
    I am going to warn him one more time and then hire a debt collector or contact Fair Go. I just don't want to let this guy get away with it. I'm afraid the Court might be little too slow for me.

    Can anybody recommend me a good debt collector in Hamilton?

    Thanks
  • Hound
    Addicted
    • Jun 2004
    • 651

    #2
    If you have the time, might be more efficient to go after him through the court for an amount like that. If you know where he lives or works, get the court to summons him for an order of examination. Many of us here have been through this before, sometimes for smaller debts it's better to put it down to experience.

    Comment

    • jimO
      Fanatical
      • Sep 2011
      • 1763

      #3
      sell the debt to the Black Mongrel Power Mob or even give it to them at least you will have the satisfaction that he didnt get away with it

      Comment

      • klauster
        Addicted
        • Apr 2011
        • 684

        #4
        Call me wrong, in the back of my mind - increasing the enforceability of Tenancy Tribunal orders by, for example, enabling a party to recover private debt collection costs was part of the Amandment Bill, but I haven’t had any recent cases.
        In the past I also used very successfully examination orders and private debt recovery services from blacklist.com.

        Comment

        Working...