Hi all,
Would like to seek advice as I'm planning to purchase a subdividable land that already has a house on it. The tenants are on a fixed tenancy. I have a couple of questions:
1) Do i have to get the current tenants consent to subdivide the land and construct a new house next to the existing dwelling which the current tenants live in?
2) Is it possible to shorten the fixed tenancy or terminate it after purchasing the property?
Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated!
Would like to seek advice as I'm planning to purchase a subdividable land that already has a house on it. The tenants are on a fixed tenancy. I have a couple of questions:
1) Do i have to get the current tenants consent to subdivide the land and construct a new house next to the existing dwelling which the current tenants live in?
2) Is it possible to shorten the fixed tenancy or terminate it after purchasing the property?
Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated!


Comment