Header Ad Module

Collapse

Help Funding Needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brokerman
    Addicted
    • Aug 2009
    • 947

    #1

    Help Funding Needed

    I have a Client needing six months bridging on a property, good area Auckland. 50% LVR, problem is property is Leasehold and once settled we are applying to convert to Freehold, no issue with this, just takes time. Any helpers?
    www.ilender.co.nz
    Financial Paramedics
  • Shane D
    Fanatical
    • May 2008
    • 1047

    #2
    Originally posted by brokerman View Post
    I have a Client needing six months bridging on a property, good area Auckland. 50% LVR, problem is property is Leasehold and once settled we are applying to convert to Freehold, no issue with this, just takes time. Any helpers?
    Brokerman

    How much is your client after?

    What's in it for the lender?

    Shane

    Comment

    • brokerman
      Addicted
      • Aug 2009
      • 947

      #3
      Originally posted by Shane D View Post
      Brokerman

      How much is your client after?

      What's in it for the lender?

      Shane
      $250,000ish first charge, good return, I have RV's and other reports, can send over.
      www.ilender.co.nz
      Financial Paramedics

      Comment

      • Shane D
        Fanatical
        • May 2008
        • 1047

        #4
        Originally posted by brokerman View Post
        $250,000ish first charge, good return, I have RV's and other reports, can send over.
        Brokerman

        $250,000 is too rich for me. But I am sure you will be able to find someone on PT with that kind of cash sitting around if the return is good enough.

        Shane

        Comment

        • brokerman
          Addicted
          • Aug 2009
          • 947

          #5
          Originally posted by Shane D View Post
          Brokerman

          $250,000 is too rich for me. But I am sure you will be able to find someone on PT with that kind of cash sitting around if the return is good enough.

          Shane
          All noticeably quiet at present! No problem if is was Freehold, all the documentation stacks, its the Leasehold that causes the issue, also have structured exit all in place.
          www.ilender.co.nz
          Financial Paramedics

          Comment

          Working...