Hi All,
Can someone please suggest a good accountant in Wellington who specialises in property investments (would be helpful if he/she also charged reasonable rates). I have decided to sell my house and buy a smaller one. But following the golden rule of never selling a property, i would like to sell my house into my LAQC and rent it out. I would like to discuss this scenario in respect of taxes and other implications with a good accountant or another specialist who knows exactly what the rules in this area are, and how will this impact me (and my company) financially.
All leads/suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Judge
Can someone please suggest a good accountant in Wellington who specialises in property investments (would be helpful if he/she also charged reasonable rates). I have decided to sell my house and buy a smaller one. But following the golden rule of never selling a property, i would like to sell my house into my LAQC and rent it out. I would like to discuss this scenario in respect of taxes and other implications with a good accountant or another specialist who knows exactly what the rules in this area are, and how will this impact me (and my company) financially.
All leads/suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Judge


Comment