Papakura good rental area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papakura good rental area ?

Any feedback on this suburb for IP property, rental demand, type of suburb, access to amneities, time to CBD, growth potential, all comments appreciated.

Hi Bardon.

Send Wada a Personal Message. I think he has an IP in Papakura.

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Hi Bardon

It really depends on your investment plan as to what will make you a good IP.

Papakura run by it own City Council. It is levied by the ARC and has bus and train facilites that run to into Auckland. On a good day you can drive to the CBD in 30 minutes but those days are very rare now. During peak hour it would take easily an hour if you leave at 7am.

As with all suburbs Papakura has the good and the not so good areas. It has good amenities including library, pool, parks and sporting facilities including new cricket, rugby, netball, and indoor facilities. Handy access to magnificent golf courses and the ardmore areodrome.

As for rental demand I have no problems finding good tenants. I would ask some property managers what the current vacany rate is.

I suggest that you also look up the Papakura Strategic Development Plan and the ARCs plan for Papakura

I hope that helps

Tamara
      You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

Comment

Excellent response post Tamara -

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
        X