Hi everyone,
Couldn't find anything to answer my question through searching so I'll put it to you guys.
I purchased a property to live in back in May. In less than 8 weeks I will be leaving the country to live and work permanently in Australia.
key info
- purchased the house for $165k, valued at the time of purchase at $175k
- house is slightly rough around the edges outside, nothing major. The interior is outdated (1980) but very tidy
- purchased the house on a special Kiwibank 'In Reach' home loan
- I want to begin investment in property and have the means (good salary) to carry a negative-geared property
- Location of property is good - house is worst on good street
- put it on the market as is, see how I get on
- invest some capital to improve the propertys value, then put it on the market
- keep it and rent it out - do I sell it to a LAQC or what?
Any advice would be appreciated. If you need more info let me know



Comment