Hi All
I have found a property I am going to put an offer on.
Here's the deal.
2 bedroom B/T unit in block of 3.
Good size bedrooms and lounge
Needs work on inside but has great potential.
Located close to Papakura town centre in great area.
Rent per week - $250-$270
Listing price: $179,000
Our offer: $160,00 + 5000 for renovations
Yield is 7.5%
Can anyone give advice on whether this looks like a good deal on paper.
I am meeting with Real estate agent tonight to make this offer, would
appreiciate any advice.
FH.
I have found a property I am going to put an offer on.
Here's the deal.
2 bedroom B/T unit in block of 3.
Good size bedrooms and lounge
Needs work on inside but has great potential.
Located close to Papakura town centre in great area.
Rent per week - $250-$270
Listing price: $179,000
Our offer: $160,00 + 5000 for renovations
Yield is 7.5%
Can anyone give advice on whether this looks like a good deal on paper.
I am meeting with Real estate agent tonight to make this offer, would
appreiciate any advice.
FH.


Comment