Header Ad Module

Collapse

Property Investment Books

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Robot
    Opinionated
    • Feb 2005
    • 128

    #1

    Property Investment Books

    Can anyone recommend me some good property investment books. None of that mid life crisis motivational stuff please! Just good sound factual (without the hype) advice from experienced people. I used to be a property investor but that was so long ago that I feel like I'm starting from scratch. My plan is to get back into it with a few residential properties and then once I'm off the ground start looking at commercial.

    So what are your favourite books?
  • fudosan
    Reaching out to Asia
    • Jun 2004
    • 2084

    #2
    "Jones on Property" by Bob Jones
    "What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cashflow" by Frank Gallinelli
    "The Weekend Millionaire's Secrets to Investing in Real Estate" by Mike Summey and Roger Dawson

    Comment

    • CJ
      Fanatical
      • Oct 2003
      • 3570

      #3
      Look at a few previous threads:

      http://www.propertytalk.co.nz/postx2341-0-0.htmlthink

      http://www.propertytalk.co.nz/posts2460-highlight.html

      Comment

      • Marc
        Strong Fences make Good Neighbours
        • Jul 2003
        • 3853

        #4
        Hello Robot!

        Please also check out our book store as community members have provided comments on the books they like the best.

        http://www.propertytalk.co.nz/bookstore.html

        Cheers

        Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

        Comment

        • KashmirRuby
          Freshie
          • Feb 2005
          • 2

          #5
          Links to Books on Investing in Prperty

          Hello!

          Please click on the links to read about the two trend-setting books and keep visiting our website to view updated links:

          TurnKey Investing with Lease-Options: a little-known system of profitably managing properties!

          "How to Create the Freedom You Need to Live the Life You Want?" Personal Freedom = Monetary Freedom + Time Freedom. The teaches how to attain Personal Freedom!


          Kindest regards
          Sadiq Baig

          Comment

          • tamara
            ***** Junkie
            • Aug 2003
            • 413

            #6
            Hi Kashmir Ruby

            Welcome to Property talk.

            We always appreciate new members and their contributions to the forum.

            I would be interested to know why you choose these two books. In particular do you do Lease Options in New Zealand?


            Regards

            Tamara
            You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

            Comment

            • KashmirRuby
              Freshie
              • Feb 2005
              • 2

              #7
              Lease Options in New Zealand?

              Hi Tamara!

              Thanks for your response.

              Not really. I have read author's first book, "The Intrepid Way" and appreciate his bringing new ideas for earning honest living. I know his approach to business practices is US-oriented but, I think, it could be made relevant elsewhere. Hence the introduction.

              Kind regards

              Comment

              • tamara
                ***** Junkie
                • Aug 2003
                • 413

                #8
                Hi Kashmir Ruby

                Thanks for that.

                Tamara
                You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

                Comment

                • pimpit
                  Freshie
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 11

                  #9
                  dont buy all of the books, they are avilable in the local lib.

                  Some of them are not even worth reading!!!

                  Comment

                  • Marjie
                    Freshie
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 34

                    #10
                    Too true Pimpit!! You can go past your local library for free info!

                    Comment

                    • Robot
                      Opinionated
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 128

                      #11
                      I have to buy. Trust me you won't find these books in a library where I live. But true I think 3-4 good books are enough.

                      Comment

                      • tamara
                        ***** Junkie
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 413

                        #12
                        Too true about the library and freee information but I like highlighting bits and making notes in my books so while I am in a position to buy one or two yeat I do so.

                        Tamara
                        You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

                        Comment

                        Working...