Hi everyone,
With the Sydney house market out of control, I'm now looking homewards to get my little foothold on the property market.
I would really appreciate some advice on the sort of bank account and things l'll need to operate an IP from across the ditch. An NZ bank account is a given (and hopefully 100% offset against the mortgage - is this easy to achieve with lenders?).
I'll be using a property manager. When it comes to things like rates, insurance, various expenses, is it advisable to have a credit card or cheque book attached to the account, or do investors find they can pay for just about everything through a combination of net banking and the PM withholding rent for repairs etc?
Thanks for your thoughts on this
With the Sydney house market out of control, I'm now looking homewards to get my little foothold on the property market.
I would really appreciate some advice on the sort of bank account and things l'll need to operate an IP from across the ditch. An NZ bank account is a given (and hopefully 100% offset against the mortgage - is this easy to achieve with lenders?).
I'll be using a property manager. When it comes to things like rates, insurance, various expenses, is it advisable to have a credit card or cheque book attached to the account, or do investors find they can pay for just about everything through a combination of net banking and the PM withholding rent for repairs etc?
Thanks for your thoughts on this


Comment