Hi all.
I have been reading the forum for quite a while now and find it very worthwhile and some great info is to be found here.
There really is some valuable stuff here that is great to see.
I am new to the property investment scene.
My question is that if you see a property for sale that is listed with a real estate agent, Is it legal/ethical to go and see the vendor without a real estate agent and ask if you can look through the property.
Following on from that if you like the property can you then negotiate a contract with the seller? and proceed in the normal way from there with the purchase.
Thanks very much
Graham
I have been reading the forum for quite a while now and find it very worthwhile and some great info is to be found here.
There really is some valuable stuff here that is great to see.
I am new to the property investment scene.
My question is that if you see a property for sale that is listed with a real estate agent, Is it legal/ethical to go and see the vendor without a real estate agent and ask if you can look through the property.
Following on from that if you like the property can you then negotiate a contract with the seller? and proceed in the normal way from there with the purchase.
Thanks very much
Graham


Comment