Header Ad Module

Collapse

Indians come to town

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • olliestyles
    Freshie
    • Jul 2008
    • 78

    #16
    Originally posted by Glenn View Post
    Yesterday I lodged an application to the tribunal for this filthy bunch.
    On it I asked for a work order and associated compensatory money order.
    The RTA provides for this but not many of the DBH staff are familar with them so they often kick up a fuss when I ask for one.
    It will be interesting to see how my application is treated.
    I will keep the forum posted as to its progress.
    Glenn, could you please give an example of the wording you would use in an application for a work order for carpet cleaning and the subsequent compensatory money order to be converted to rent arrears.

    Further if the professional carpet clean does not work would you then apply for a work order to get the carpet replaced? How does that work if the tenants are still in?

    Comment

    • eri
      Fanatical
      • Sep 2008
      • 7621

      #17
      when i see posts from a certain poster

      i think UB40

      red, red, whine










      whaha haha ha
      have you defeated them?
      your demons

      Comment

      Working...