Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Property finders

Hi,
    A bit of a request for some contacts ...

Does anyone do (or know someone who does) property finding in the Auckland area (I am aware of the main websites - richmastery, properties nz...)?

I'm happy to pay finders fees to pick up decent return (9-10%) or well discounted property in Auckland.

Or if you don't have the buying power, but can find great deals, I would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
    Ben

Hey Benstevo,
    I'm in the same boat, here. I'm sitting on some savings that I want to put into property but am overseas so would appreciate a buzz from any bird-dogs or property finders. So mail me if you find anyone!
    Try Barb at NZ Bird Dogs Ltd:
    [email protected]

ask to go on her mailing list. she's got regular deals inside NZ and Aus.
    Cheers,
    Mike

Comment

Try www.nzgems.co.nz
      [email protected]

Comment

thanks Monkeyboy, was just looking thinking I might have what they want, email me from the site too as I have more than are on there, most of them I just sell through agents, (less work for me) so might have something that is not on there. there is a com on the end of nzgems though see below on my posting.

Thanks Robyn

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Comment

Hi everyone

Just posting reply, I'm always looking at homes in the Auckland Area, maybe I could find something that you are interested in. Email me if you would like me to look for a specific property. I'm not a Real Estate Agent, just love looking for bargains.

[email protected]

Comment

Property finder

Hi there

I'm a full-time property finder for investors who have money but no time! Please email me and I'll put you on my contacts list and send you info of deals I have at the moment.

[email protected]

Comment

This is great you know we should have a property finders catchup one day what do you all think? Be great to talk shop. I am sure we are all a bit different.
                Robyn

Comment

Yes, I would be keen to do that!

[email protected]

Comment

wow this is a really old post, but if you guys don't mind here is our contact details:

Wealth Property Group - Property Finder

We are based in Palmerston North, but we do have a network of agents and finders in other cities around the country, so we are basically source any great IP deals anywhere.

Cheers,

Chayot

Comment

Chayot.
                      spamming threads is not a nice thing to do. This is the same post you made on another thread.

Comment

also the block of flats in wanganui you are advertising has some big issues with council.

Comment

Go a bit easy guys he's a newbie

Comment

sorry Terry just thought it's a quick of advertise our new website under appropriate threads, but your point is certianly taken into consideration.

And hi Chook, yes there is a few issue with the property but every problem has a price tag, and so that's what I believe anyway. Just out of curiosity, where are you from and have you worked on this property deal before? I've seen the envelope at the council but it was very interesting that the Council could not pull up more info on this place out of their database!

Comment

Theres no probs with advertising your services chayot, theres lots of that here on PT and I'm sure most on here wish you all the best, a few of us have even read a post or two of yours due to another thread.

You can of course pop a line or two down in response to something and then say and then sign off with ....lol....sorry to steal your line Steve...... chayot lives here www.wealthpropertygroup.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                              X