Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find the tenants birthday

Hi
    We were have a bad tenant in one of our properties a year ago, and managed to got them out.
    The court has ruled us in favorite to get the rent arrears.
    However, I am unable to find their address.

I was naive to only recorded the tenant's full name and driver license number but not the birthday at the beginning of the tenancy.
    In order to apply from payment deduction from the tenant through WINZ, I must provide the DOB.

Is there any way I can find out the tenant's DOB from full name and driver license number?

Thank you very much.

Vincent

Possibly birth death and marriage records?

Ask at your local police station?

Not sure other wise.

Next time get photos of the back of the license as well as the front.

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

Hand the debt over to a debt collector. They will charge you a hefty % of the result, but have way better access to systems than you do as a private individual.

Comment

Have you searched on facebook?
        Written by one of the team at http://www.chasepropertymanagement.co.nz/

Comment

"In order to apply from payment deduction from the tenant through WINZ, I must provide the DOB."
          Very useful info for me. Thank you.

Comment

Can you you apply for WINZ payment deduction with tribunal result? Or do you have to go through district court process?
            I just found this going through district court if the tenant does not follow the result.

Comment

Originally posted by wxc View Post
              Hi
              We were have a bad tenant in one of our properties a year ago, and managed to got them out.
              The court has ruled us in favorite to get the rent arrears.
              However, I am unable to find their address.

I was naive to only recorded the tenant's full name and driver license number but not the birthday at the beginning of the tenancy.
              In order to apply from payment deduction from the tenant through WINZ, I must provide the DOB.

Is there any way I can find out the tenant's DOB from full name and driver license number?

Thank you very much.

Vincent
              To find their address, providing you have a pre tenancy application form that gives you consent to credit check them then periodically do a credit check on them and that will tell you their current address providing they have applied for credit recently.

Also try Face Book....
              Fraser Wilkinson
              www.managemyrental.co.nz
              Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

Comment

Originally posted by FJW View Post
                To find their address, providing you have a pre tenancy application form that gives you consent to credit check them then periodically do a credit check on them and that will tell you their current address providing they have applied for credit recently.

Also try Face Book....
                You are in breach of the law (principle 9) doing that.

www.3888444.co.nz
                Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                X