• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!...........
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
      Based on Kim Dotcom and Bill Liu, NZ Law is ridiculous really.

Also my wife got robbed inside Sylvia Park Mall in the middle of the plaza outside country road yesterday. The islander girl took my wife's baby bag with nothing valuable. We chase her and caught her and security were with us, but we couldn't detain her or stop her from leaving. in the end she got away easy and police was a minute too late.

NZ laws too soft imo.
      That would be angering as all hell. Did you get a rego plate or anything?
      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
        That would be angering as all hell. Did you get a rego plate or anything?
        I was pretty calm through out, knowing I could do bugger all to stop them. My wife was more fired up, she took courage after seeing me sprint after them and followed lol.

Security said the girls came to Syliva Park Mall via the train...

Comment

cell phone photos of them

to the police
          have you defeated them?
          your demons

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
            cell phone photos of them

to the police
            Yeah done that. Police said they got the two others but can't do anything as they are too young...

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
              It's strange isn't it? If you steal over $100 million, the cops catch you, you say "Oh well, you caught me, how bout I pay $40 mill or so, we all walk away, no guilt admitted and everyone's happy?" And the cops go "Sure OK."

But f you steal a car, and if the cops catch you, you are getting a record, will be before the courts and you will be punished. It's not like you can say to the cops, here's a couple of grand, I'll sign something saying I won't do it again, (without admitting liability) and we both walk away happy? The cops have a very different take on that situation...

By the way the $40 million is to be split between NZ and China. I imagine they'll get the better end of the stick on that one.

Just to show, the rich can just about get away with everything...

Oh and MP endorsement letters are so cheap to get in this country omg. In China sometimes money is not enough to buy that.

Comment

how much have you been quoted Gary?
                have you defeated them?
                your demons

Comment

He sells them, quite expensive :-).

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
                    how much have you been quoted Gary?
                    I got my citizenship in 1999, and my mum paid for it, whatever admin fee Internal Affairs charged at the time, so I won't have a clue =D

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
                      He sells them, quite expensive :-).
                      It is a nice 'business opportunity' isn't it? Perhaps I should look into this, with my bottle of Tui on one hand haha!

Comment

Some money laundering going on here I reckon: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11790124
                        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Working...
                        X