Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment Furniture Packages

Good Afternoon,

My apologies if this question is not posted in the correct area I'm not aperson that regularly posts but I often read the forums.

Could anybody please tell me where to purchase or companies to contact forcomplete furniture packages for an Auckland rental apartment?

Thank you forany help provided.

Kind regards,
    Meredith

Hi Meredith,

There's a number of local furniture rental companies based in the Auckland area, such as Housepak or Living Edge; both of these represent different ends of the pricing spectrum as you didn't specify a budget.
    furniture, appliance, rental, New Zealand, household, housepak, relocation, Auckland, wellington, Christchurch,

Living Edge can dress your home for success.Talk to us about Auckland home staging, designer furniture hire and interior design. Visit our online shop today

Alternatively, instead of going local you can go with a more international company, such as CORT Furniture who provide good quality packages mostly assembled from ex showhome furniture.
    CORT Furniture sells high quality ex-show home furniture and accessories at up to 70% off the new retail price. Find out more

Hope that helps!

Comment

Thank you ED_P for your help

Comment

Working...
      X