Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonewood Homes Pukekohe.

Hi All

has anyone had any dealings with Stonewood Homes in Pukekohe that would be able to comment. Good, bad or otherwise. All appreciated.

I have done a search but can't find any one who has dealt specifically with the Pukekohe franchise. We are looking to use them for our own home.

Thanks

Stonewood

Originally posted by gdj View Post
    Hi All

has anyone had any dealings with Stonewood Homes in Pukekohe that would be able to comment. Good, bad or otherwise. All appreciated.

I have done a search but can't find any one who has dealt specifically with the Pukekohe franchise. We are looking to use them for our own home.

Thanks

Hello,
    Yes I built an house on Clover estate and not long after the construction the company was bought out by Stonewood.

I have had a recent problem with them, basically they built some post boxes on my property without informing me. i tried to speak with the owner but his site manager resolved the matter by saying it was Stonewood boundary property and that they could build there.

I found them to be very inconsiderate and too be honest not bothered about us.

I have spoke with neighbours who needed work doing to their new homes and it appears Stonewood aren't interested so BEWARE.

Comment

Trademe forums have a fair bit of info on Stonewood.

Comment

Hi Gdj,

We were in a similar position to Bruce starting out with Clover 42 and then being transitioned to Stonewood. Going through the process we quickly learnt that everything agree'd verbally had to be put into writing before it was assured. We followed up each meeting on and offsite with an email outlining what we had discussed and agreed to. We did this early on after a few "miss communications" and it saved much hassle through the process.

Without knowing the full picture the franchise seems to be going through some management changes at the moment. I'd recommend asking for Mike Wooding to be your project manager. He dealt with us and although rather overworked he was also good at getting back to us and was fair in all his dealings. I think our experience could have been quiet different if we didn't have him looking after us and insulating us from the other Stonewood at the time who we were less than impressed with during earlier interactions.

We have have needed some remedial work post completion and that has been mostly carried out without issue.

Good luck!
        Last edited by M4ttNz; 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X