Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to AUS - need a Property Manager for my Mt Eden unit- any recommentations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to AUS - need a Property Manager for my Mt Eden unit- any recommentations?

We are moving to AUS in a months time, i have a small 1 bed room unit in Mt Eden on rent (1 year fixed term contract which only started 3 months back) .
    I need a Property Manager to manage this unit now, if you have any recommendations for any company, or if you have any tips etc of what i should be looking for or any suggestions / concerns please share.

Hi there,

I'm Kelly from Guardian Property Management Services 021 801 512. We manage a number of units in Mt Eden. You've made a good start identifying you need a professional property manager as leaving the country for more than 21 days can attract fines from the Department of building and Housing were there to be issues with the tenancy that were not handled correctly whilst you were away.
    If you would like to give me a call I can arrange to meet with you to discuss further. In the meantime our website is a good place to start, we have offices in Epsom and Northland and perhaps have a look at a couple of the testimonials. Also happy for you to call owners with units in Mt Eden that we manage for a verbal reference.

kind regards,

Kelly

Comment

Working...
    X