• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story about corrupt leading NZ Businessmen and government

SEE FULL STORY HERE:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS.

Almost as old as WW2.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Jeez, markw1, we've had our share of nutters on PT but you take the cake for posting this Austin Powers episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
        Jeez, markw1, we've had our share of nutters on PT but you take the cake for posting this Austin Powers episode.
        Nah........ Don't think Mike Myers would go for it..to unrealistic for an Austin powers episode. May be a revamped "young ones" episode to be titled "Dreaming of Lucy and a sky of diamonds!!!"
        The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

Can't wait for the bit about Muldoon jumping naked into the pool with the young CIA agent at Bob Jones house.

Comment

Yawn…

The US could own any country it wants. Seems like an awful complicated plot-line to take over a country that has an Air force with no aircraft.
            Erewhon is still erehwon, I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

http://exnzpat.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, sounds like we need to bring down that corrupt Muldo.... ahh nevermind. Most of this drivel is from before my time! Its amazing how much crap there is on the intermanet.

Comment

Originally posted by exnzpat View Post
                Yawn…

The US could own any country it wants. Seems like an awful complicated plot-line to take over a country that has an Air force with no aircraft.

Really? I had the impression that the US was in the process of loosing some of its states: California to Mexico ( my geography may be off but you know what I mean) Thats the impression I got from Jim Rogers
                The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

Yeah baby yeah

Mate I hope you're serious.......PT needs more conspiracy theory nutters

Cheers
                  Spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by Austrokiwi View Post
                    Really? I had the impression that the US was in the process of loosing some of its states: California to Mexico ( my geography may be off but you know what I mean) Thats the impression I got from Jim Rogers

Well, the language to learn these days is Spanish…
                    And I live nowhere near California so that tells you how pervasive it is.
                    Erewhon is still erehwon, I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

http://exnzpat.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X