Asbestos Ceiling Remove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asbestos Ceiling Remove

I have texture ceiling in most of the rooms. And i would like it to be removed. Any1 did that before? Any good company recommend?

I have used Kowhai Quality Coatings 3 times and have found them to be efficient and reasonably priced.

0800 KOWHAI (0800 569 424)

Cheers
    "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance"

Comment

Agree with GBJ8 try Kowhai, I got a quote from them last year which was reasonbly priced but they were too busy to do the work for me. You may have to book 6 weeks in advance considering the time of year.

Sharon

Comment

Could you tell me how much kowhai quoted for u guys? i got a quote from one company $30 per sqrm, includes remove, plastering and painting. And should all the contractors who can remove asbestos be certified? i am scare that if somebody did a BAD job, the house is like been poisoned.

Comment

Price

Sounds cheap - you are responsible for whoever carries out the work and yes they should be certified for asbestos work, check their credentials and DONT take shortcuts.

Mark

Comment

Someone I know removed an asbestos ceiling on their own recently. I won't be visiting their place again!!
            You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

I heard that smoking is much worse than asbestos!

Comment

I say round up all the smokers and make them live together in small rooms!
                You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Send a small sample of to a lab to prove it is in fact asbestos. I've done it for a cost of ninety dollars, saved myself thousands. Not every old textured ceiling is asbestos.

Comment

Hound,

Thanks for a sensible tip. Which Lab did you send sample to?

Regards

Sensillion

Comment

Originally posted by Sensillion View Post
                      Hound,

Thanks for a sensible tip. Which Lab did you send sample to?

Regards

Sensillion
                      Try Dowell & Associates Ph 09 526 0246
                      Thay will give you a post box to send a small sample with a payment of $81.00

I found them great to deal with and they gave a quick ansew as to it being aspestos or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X