No announcement yet.

RM property academy now redundant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who to follow: Super Stars; Super Investors: or Super Who?

Originally posted by rmjb View Post
    Hi

Being all new to the country and all that, I have come across RM and I have also come across very heavy anti RM.

Obviously their is more to this than im aware of. So can anyone educate me a bit more with regard to this argument of pro RM and anti RM. Via here or pm is fine.

Thanks

(Sitting in the middle on a fence) Robin

Hi Robin

I volunteered to give a 2 1/2 hour private seminar last month (14th February 2007) to many of the player of the Hurricaine Team in their Wellington home ground.

I taught them some of the strategies that me and my family had learnt through attending the Richmastery Academy. (In under 4 years we have purchased over 70 properties and worth around $15m from a standing start of $40k plus $180k O/D between us.)

One of the guys in the team went straight out next day and saw a mortgage broker, then set up his trust, and today owns a property in Wellington. He is now a "Millionaire in Training"

Tomorrow Wednesday 21st March 2007 I will be having a goal setting session with him and others at the Richmastery Office followed by a mini-tour of my properties, plus a look at my latest purchases this month. (Sorry I cant give his name because of privacy reasons.)

Suggest you check out with the rest of the Super Star's in Wellington if you want more positive advice instead of following all the negative RM Knockers.

Cheers Ron (JP)
    (Justice of the Property Peace)

PS - Follow your instinct with the Super Investors, and Super Stars.
    Forget the negativity of SuprerD.. (and others), just because he owns 2 IPs in the countryside it doesn't make him a qualified Super Blogger!

PSS - The Hurricaines won that following Saturday over the Blues by One point. Heck I hope it had nothing to do with the motivational fire-up on property that I gave!
    Last edited by RonHoyFong; 20-03-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RHF
      Forget the negativity of SuprerD.. (and others), just because he owns 2 IPs in the countryside it doesn't make him a qualified Super Blogger!
      I'll have you know that I have been voted #1 Super Blogger for 2007.

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDad View Post

Paul.
        As I said...

Qualified as in Quality...

Not Quantified as in Quantity

PS - Need I confirm your negativity which doesn't help anybody

Ditto !!

Last edited by RonHoyFong; 21-03-2007, 06:08 AM.

Comment

The link doesn't work Ron.

(That's not a negative comment, its a matter of fact.)

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDad View Post
            Paul.
            So subtle I amlost missed it. Best laugh I've had all day Paul!

Comment

Ron can I make a suggestion. I understand you want to defend RM from what you perceive to be unjustified attacks on it but...

This is about the worst way you can achieve that goal for a myriad of reasons, here is a few:
              1. The best reason is that this thread with all the 'negativity' towards RM had sunk below the end of the page. By posting in the thread you have bumped it back up to the top and on to everyone's radar again.

2. Whether or not people are 'negative' or not, attempting to discredit someone seems a fairly negative action to me, if negativity displeases you so much, I suggest you turn the other check, to avoid being negative yourself. I'd also suggest that you are making a fallicious argument in any case, the number of properties someone possesses or lacks does not serve as a reliable guide to their property acumen or lack thereof. While experience can be learnt from I'm sure we have all known people who have had heaps of girlfriends, but are rubbish at relationships. Likewise, experience isn't the only sort of knowledge or expertise that might be relevant, a good learner might pick up from one deal what another might learn from 10, why a good learner might even pick up a whole lot of useful knowledge just from browsing forum sites such as this one, or from talking to someone like you.

3. Inventing new terms such as "qualified super blogger" or "justice of property peace" I doubt impresses anyone, what may I ask is your qualification in super bloggery? University awarded I presume?

Ron, you would be better to leave it alone, than shove your hand (and by association RM's) back into the wasps nest.
              Please don't take offence, since this is intended to be positive and hopefully helpful criticism of the strategy you are pursuing, not an attack nor negativity.
              Cheers
              David
              New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Gerrard View Post
                Indeed! and I am happy to vote you most qualified as in quality not quantity super blogger of 2007 as well Paul...

Cheers
                David
                New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Gerrard View Post
                  Originally posted by Monid View Post
                  Indeed! and I am happy to vote you most qualified as in quality not quantity super blogger of 2007 as well Paul...

Cheers
                  David
                  In case you are wondering Ron (and others) or you missed it, this is referring to the recent attempt by RM to slyly refer to the network marketing of their juice as "Voted to be the number 1 business opportunity for 2007", which later after scrutiny was changed to "Voted by PJ & BS to be the number one business opportunity for 2007"

Comment

A letter to my fellow P/T colleagues

Dear Ivi, my very good friend (with 1156 post), hope you are well, since we are on property talk I thought I might ask if you have purchased your second property yet?

Dear Monid, (I admire your high number of 1084 post,) hope you too are well, since we are on property talk I thought I might ask if you have purchased any properties yet in NZ.

Dear Gerrard! I remember you so well as the person who was more concerned whether I was being paid for anything rather than the quality of my teachings, and who was I in bed with. You missed out on not coming to my free Burger King Tour in March 2005, since we are on property talk I thought I might ask if you have purchased any properties at all since then.

Dear SuperDad - what can I say, I admire your achievement in purchasing your second purchase within about 10 months of your first. Not an easy task for the average, I also admire your high quantity of 1228 post in less than 12 months.

I hold my hand out to you all and offer my services free as I always enjoy doing for everyone.

I am happy to help you all to fast track to your next property purchasing.

If any of you are stuck in any way and need help... do tell us your real problem

Regards Ron

Comment

Originally posted by RonHoyFong View Post
                      Dear Ivi, my very good friend (with 1156 post), hope you are well, since we are on property talk I thought I might ask if you have purchased your second property yet?
                      Bought it and sold it Ron, ...(now with 1157 posts) thanks for asking.

Comment

Yawn,

What's that noise? Sounds like a trumpet being blown loudly...

Once again Ron, having bought lots of properties or not having bought lots of properties is irrelevant in terms of the quality of the advice you give. Someone could buy/own lots of properties but still give very bad advice and vice versa. I'm not saying this is the case either in regards to you or the people you are implying have little of value to add because of their dearth of properties. We might well be sensible to value people on things other than their number of properties, after all it isn't the size that counts, its how you use them...

And since you can't remember, nor can you bother to read, yes I have New Zealand properties, and have had at least some of them for the last 6 years... In any case, since we are on Propertytalk.com, an international property investment website I thought I might ask have you bought any overseas properties yet? Or do you just have a New Zealand portfolio?

And once again, way to keep the topic live and kicking RM...

Hope your day is as good as mine
                        Cheers
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by Monid View Post
                          Yawn,

What's that noise? Sounds like a trumpet being blown loudly...

Once again Ron, having bought lots of properties or not having bought lots of properties is irrelevant in terms of the quality of the advice you give. Someone could buy/own lots of properties but still give very bad advice and vice versa. I'm not saying this is the case either in regards to you or the people you are implying have little of value to add because of their dearth of properties. We might well be sensible to value people on things other than their number of properties, after all it isn't the size that counts, its how you use them...

And since you can't remember, nor can you bother to read, yes I have New Zealand properties, and have had at least some of them for the last 6 years... In any case, since we are on Propertytalk.com, an international property investment website I thought I might ask have you bought any overseas properties yet? Or do you just have a New Zealand portfolio?

And once again, way to keep the topic live and kicking RM...

Hope your day is as good as mine
                          Cheers
                          David
                          Hmmm.... Thanks Monid for your emotional reply. Definitely the type of answer I would expect from an empty drum who has done very few properties.

To be successful in Real Estate Investing you have to be exactly that: "In Real Estate Investing"

The more properties one Buys, Holds Flips, Trades, Sells, then the more real life experiences one can share with others. And remember - many a millionaires reach success after failures, because they take time to learn from the mistakes.

How about you sharing your mistakes and problems so that others can learn from you and avoid failure.

At the same time I'll continue sharing "My Story" so that others will find the opportunity to be successful

Cheers Ron
                          (Justice of the Property Peace)

Comment

Now now children.

This is becoming like a children's playground scrap.

Had enough of them today.

Comment

Hi Ron - thought I would ask you here as you are reading this thread. Panama Road - a few are being sold now by owners taking a profit. Up to what dollar amount would you suggest buying to still give some equity/capital gain?
                              'Never let the wild bastards grind you down'. Winston Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by wildthing View Post
                                Hi Ron - thought I would ask you here as you are reading this thread. Panama Road - a few are being sold now by owners taking a profit. Up to what dollar amount would you suggest buying to still give some equity/capital gain?
                                Hi Wildthing

Short of stealing this thread about RM redundancy, I have transferred it to My Story thread.

There are 2 parts to Panama Rd, there are many answers...

Continue to “My Story…..”

Last edited by RonHoyFong; 22-03-2007, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X