Real Estate Investar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nzgems
    Well I just unsubscribed, I never asked to be sent the emails in the first place,
    Same for me - except I have not been unable to unsubscribe! They don't have the option on their email, and I have emailed them directly to ask to be removed. But they keep coming.

Fortunately I subscribed with a 'sneakemail' address which means I can cancel that one particular email account (the emails are automatically forwarded on to my real email address). This email account is the one I used to subscribe to the NZ Real Estate Investor Magazine awhile ago - so it's obviously the mailing list has been on-sold.

Grrrrrr!!
    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 11-11-2008, 08:04 AM.
    Lisa

Comment

I think both companies have or had the same CEO so there is your link Lizzy.
      Anyway they are now running seminars in NZ similar to RM from looks of latest email.

Interesting time of market to expand but all the best.

Comment

I couldnt see me parting with thousands of dollars PA when there are so many deals on www.realestate.co.nz or Trademe than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. It would have to be doing some pretty funky things to justify $3000 per annum.

Comment

Working...
          X