Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extracting information from agents/private sellers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extracting information from agents/private sellers.

Hello everyone,

Am new to this, just bought my first home and am trying to get my head around the market going to open homes. Planning on buying an investment or two sometime later this year. Just wanted to know what kind of questions you ask agents and private sellers to get the information you need? I know the basics from reading a couple of books etc. but just wanted to hear from the experienced investors on here as it must be routine when looking for property, a template even. Would be much appreciated any feedback whatsoever, read this forum often and everybody seems very supportive and helpful.

Cheers,
    dnr

Agents I only really ask why are they selling and is there any point making a cash offer with quick closing
    Private sellers I bought a lot from. I would ask them what they want. Is it price, quick closing, long term settlement, no hassles, assistance with moving.
    Then I use what they want to get the price down if I can.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Damap, used that today at some open homes including one private sale. Got a lot more information than normal, very helpful. Cheers! dnr.

Comment

Working...
      X