Just another bad PM in Auckland barxxxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another bad PM in Auckland barxxxx

Hi guys, just do not use them at all, these guys just want to seat in their office and get money from property owner. they leave my property empty for over 7-8 weeks long, which my new PM get it rented within 2 weeks and they moved in at the next week. these people are unbelievable lazy.
    i know Pm's job are not easy but who are not? all of us have to work hard to get money to feed their family!

their PM won't update you unless your house has burn down!!
    report to their brunch manager, give me the same face.
    report to their head office, still the same, tell me "your house is a mess, if you want to have further action so be it!"
    even it's a mess i desire a better services then this!
    if they don't want it, they can tell me and i can move on and don't have to wait 8 weeks and still empty.

no apology, no work has been done.

is there anything out i can do?

Regards

Calculate your costs.
    Send them a bill.
    When they refuse to pay, file a claim with the disputes tribunal.

Comment

there are no direct lose because of their laziness, is it still claimable from disputes tribunal?
      all lose is indirect. for example give them 8 weeks and still empty, but other rent out in 2-3 weeks
      and slow reaction on arrears rent. send tenant 14 days notice letter after 2 weeks no payment, then tribunal process took another 4-5 weeks and when the tenant moved out it's already almost 8 weeks later.
      so end up altogether, i lose like 16 weeks of rent.

Comment

What's your position on repairs and maintenance?

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

i have spend around 10k to repairs and maintenance but most likely is not because of them, just because of the house is not in a very good condition, when i bought it.

Comment

was the property clean tidy and well maintained when up for reletting? I assume you were seeking applicable market rent. Our property manager wont relet or even show persons thru if not up to a certain standard. Keep in mind most PMs want to be able to choose the tenant, not the other way round.

Comment

True that some PM's are lazy, but I've seen even lazier property owners.

Originally posted by Keys View Post
              What's your position on repairs and maintenance?
              +1

Do you operate from a point of view of pride and tidiness or maximum yields?

Comment

Hi Thanks for remiding, can you private message me the bad PM agent's name and the one that you are using? Thanks.

Comment

hi sharon, what's your company name? i am considering replacing my current property manager.

Comment

mmmm brunch. I can't imagine what having someone to manage it must be like.

Comment

I'm sure its the latest thing in all these million dollar suburbs I keep hearing about.
                      DFTBA

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                        mmmm brunch. I can't imagine what having someone to manage it must be like.
                        I see what you did there

Comment

Working...
                        X