Is it a good decision to buy a property at this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a good decision to buy a property at this time

Is it a good decision to buy a property at this time ?

Hi everybody May name is rabica.I've just joined this forum and I would be glad to offer free advice about Real estate.
    What do you think?
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by muppet View Post
      What do you think?

I think it may have been a hypothetical question that one may ask, and Rabica is asking it on behalf of other interested people and will later expand upon it while answering it. I look forward to the answer, as its a question that I have often pondered, usually straight after I have purchased real estate.

Comment

Hi Wbuffett ,thanks for being supportive and understanding me.

Comment

Originally posted by rabicamail View Post
          Hi Wbuffett ,thanks for being supportive and understanding me.
          No problem rabica thanks for your kind words and advice.

Comment

HI Rabica - and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest that with your first couple of posts you are not helping your cause here (whatever that may be).

In your first post on the forum, you offered advice:
            Hi everybody May name is rabica.I've just joined this forum and I would be glad to offer free advice about Real estate.
            Now you are asking if it's a good time to buy.

If you want sensible, helpful and/of informational replies to your posts, I would suggest you introduce yourself properly. I am unclear if you are a newbie wanting help, or an agent offering advice. If the second option, I would suggest that you provide a bit of info about yourself and your experience before people are willing to ask/take advise from you.

Just some friendly suggestions to help you get a better experience from the forum...
            Lisa

Comment

Is it possible that wbuffett is Rabica.
              After all he is meant to be me so maybe he is Rabica also??

Comment

Yeah who knows, tax changes coming, but in favour are two things, long term interest rates from the banks have dropped a little, and it seems the RBNZ is in no hurry to raise rates just yet.
                Also the gov't guarantee on finance companies comes off very soon, some people might want somewhere they see as safer to put their money.

Comment

I'd answer a certain, positive, maybe.

Comment

I think its the best time in 10 years. I have built a portfolio here in Dundee and if I had more cash could absolutely continue to do very well. This is a great rental market with two Universities and a culture of renting.

Comment

For a quick turnaround, no. For the longer term, certainly. There will be some more market volatility to come of course with the election and so on, but if you have a 2 year+ hold in mind, then yes, a good time to buy.

Comment

I dont disagree and of course having a 2+ year plan is sensible. I was commenting on location specific as market conditions and the strong rental market here in Dundee makes this a great time for purchase. I have built several portfolios for investors here and now is the best time I have seen.

Comment

When you buy, have your financing all arranged before you make an offer on a property. When selling, don't attempt to sell to any buyer who doesn't have the money to pay for the property.

Comment

I think it is... But I am giving you a site address. Visit it.
                            Hope it will help you.
                            redbrickpm.co.uk/

Comment

What's with all these spam posts recently???
                              You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
                              X