To ensure PropertyTalk Blogs performs well for you the following requirements apply to all contributors:
- PropertyTalk Blogs only accepts quality guest contributor articles from reputable sources.
- All content must be original for our site. We cannot accept any copies or duplicates of existing content that is online.
- Please note that we will check each submission to make sure it is not already published.
- All content must be authored by you or that you have permission from the original author in writing (that you need to send to us) that you have permission to publish the content.
- We will not publish content we view as a sales pitch or written in a way that adds no value to the reader this includes product promotion for affiliate marketing.
- We will not publish content that we believe is defamatory to a business and/or person.
- PropertyTalk Blogs’ website integrity is of paramount important to us, we do not edit published articles.
- We do not accept articles on topics such as: adult, casino/gaming, pharmaceutical, forex, payday & tribal loans. Articles must be on real estate/property.
- By accessing or using our Property Talk Blogs Website you agree to and are bound by the General Terms and the PropertyTalk.com Privacy Statement. Terms of Service: https://propertytalk.com/blog/terms-of-service/
- Adhering to Google’s General Guidelines is our focus, including: not participating in link schemes, automatically generated content, irrelevant keywords etc.
What we will do for PropertyTalk Blogs Contributors:
- Get targeted eyeballs reading your content.
- Distribute your articles within our online networks and web sites.
- Inform our social networks of articles on PropertyTalk Blogs to increase article reads.
- Keep your article online for minimum of 12 months.