Not to Be Missed - "This Man has the Secret to Early Retirement"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to Be Missed - "This Man has the Secret to Early Retirement"

The Waikato Property Investors Association (WPIA) has secured well known property investor and author, Graeme Fowler, to speak at their March meeting.

Graeme owns over 40 investment properties that generate thousands in passive income. In 2013, Graeme set a new goal. His aim was to begin with just a 20% deposit for one house, which he would then parlay into a portfolio of 10 investment properties within a three year time frame. So completely separate to his other wealth and income.

Just nine months later, in November 2014, Graeme was on the front page of the NZ Property Investment Magazine and had already secured 13 investment properties under a new Trust, and had to reset his goal to 20 investment properties in under three years!

Whether you are new or an old hand to property investment, I suggest you come along to hear Graeme speak.
    If you are not a member of WPIA, I would highly recommend that any Waikato property investor joins WPIA, as it is only $245 for individual members or $325 for couples.

However, if you aren't a member, you can still come along for $30, and if you do decide to join WPIA later, this comes off your subscription.

WHEN: WEDNESDAY, 11 MARCH 2015

TIME: 7 PM FOR 7.30 PM START

WHERE: The Pavilion of the Hamilton Workingmens Club, Commerce St, Frankton, Hamilton.

For more details go to:
    http://www.waikatopia.org.nz/events.php?id=edit5488eda82cb51

Hope to see you there.
    Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

easy to get money when you already have money

Comment

Hi JimO,

Graeme's new aim/goal for himself, is just starting with 20% deposit for one investment. So using no other equity or income, and I understand he has kept this new investment completely separate to other income, trading etc.

I'm personally really interested in hearing Graeme speak, and I don't think your comment really does what he is achieving justice!

Ross
      Book a free chat here
      Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

yes but he has all his contacts etc, everybody he deals with knows who he is and what backing he has.

Comment

To be fair he came back from a complete gaga meltdown. That side of his story would be very interesting indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
            yes but he has all his contacts etc, everybody he deals with knows who he is and what backing he has.
            Yeah yeah jimO, he has lots of advantages and stuff, not like you. You had better give it a miss.
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
              Yeah yeah jimO, he has lots of advantages and stuff, not like you. You had better give it a miss.
              sweet consider it missed

Comment

fascinating attitude jimO

Comment

Can I ask why Graeme sports a 'reverse mowhawk'?

Comment

Of course you can ask if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                      Can I ask why Graeme sports a 'reverse mowhawk'?
                      Male pattern baldness

Comment

Nah - that's a definitive carved out "V" shape.

Comment

Buy lot's of +ve cash flow properties in the boonies?

Secret to early retirement would be selling the lot off to some bunny or running seminars.
                          Cause the tenant chasing and maintenance bills are going to be a problem.
                          The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Yes to call that retired is quite funny. He works harder than most people you can be sure of that!

Comment

I didn't want my first post to be a plug for my stuff that's going on (I actually signed up to discuss my frustrations with what the govt are talking about doing to investors at the moment), but this was the first thread I've read and think that this is relevant:

makingretirement.com

That's my blog where I share the info about my finances (I'm pretty open) and my investments. It chronologues my quest for (early as possible) retirement through my various investments and the struggles I'm having along the way. Unlike this guy that has lots of houses, my simple goal is to own 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X