• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

“Richmastery is happy to answer any questions on its operations, products or services and we invite you to place your questions on our web site accessible through the signature link below, so our team of support staff can adequately respond to your query and answer it appropriately"

Default I would take you up on yor offer but...

you banned me from your site, remember. Why? Exactly because you were NOT happy giving straightforward answers to questions about your products, services, or operations.

Nice try though RM - trying to lure people over to your site so that you can sell them academy tickets, expensive hand-holding (whoops, should that be mentoring) programmes and wonderjuice.

Paul.

Down boy, down!
    DFTBA

Not really wanting to enter the political side of this debate but in relation to lease options....
    Many of the people who attended my course this weekend have emailed me today or spoken to me by phone saying that they will never view PI in the same light. Lease options creates opportunities where none existed previously.
    This does not mean that one will never buy a normal buy and hold property ever again, but it does mean the opportunities to amke money and to buy property are expanded, so one's overall view of PI will never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by pooomba
    This does not mean that one will never buy a normal buy and hold property ever again, but it does mean the opportunities to amke money and to buy property are expanded, so one's overall view of PI will never be the same again.
    See, why didn't the advertising make this point, rather than:

Once you understand the power of lease options you will never buy or sell real estate the conventional way again.
    There's a big difference. Dean, maybe I'm just being picky - I'm sure that you will think that I am, and that I nedd to "get out more".

Paul.

P.S. Do you LO contracts show the same disregard for clarity, coherence and consistency as your advertising. I hope not!

Paul, it's not my advertising and yes you are quite right, you do need to get out more!! Why not come to one of my courses?? :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pooomba
    Paul, its not my advertising
    Well Dean, it certainly reads as if you wrote it. Is that your picture in there, your life story
    (you know, the "I love Fiji" blurb) and your name at the bottom? And who does the "I" throughout the advertising refer to? (Surely its you.)

If its not your advertising, whose is it?

And was your attempt above to claim that it was not your advertising a tacit acknowledgement that it might have slightly exagerated the power of LOs?

No going out anywhere soon (becuase I have trout in the smoker and kids in the lounge),

Paul.

No Paul I think the power of options, lease options and sandwich lease options is difficult to over exaggerate.
    It is the future of investing in this country I believe!!

ha ha ha ha - you guys are unbelievable, they say women are bad but you lot top it. Keep it up!!!!!

That may be the case Dean. But whose advertising is it if it is not your's?

And do you agree with the claim, made in the ad, that once you've tried LOs you'll never invest in the traditional fashion again.

Paul.

Thread Information