nz financing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nz financing

hi marc fellow kiwis go the allblacks will be in hamilton nz nov1 visiting folks & looking for cash flow ip s to invest in not sure of the protocol regarding getting finance since my current morgages are over here probably a dumb ? appreciate your ideas and experiences
    kind regards
    chris

Hi Chris,

Go the All Blacks !!!

Okay if you are a kiwi living overseas you should have no issues with applying for an NZ loan - of course that statement comes with huge caveats since I don't know your situation!

One thing I would recommend is that you get a mortgage broker to help you out. We have a listing of recommended mortgage brokers on thsi web site. Each person on this list has been recommended by someone who has used them.

The listing has just started so its a bit lite but there is still enough people to get you started.

I would also have a think about how you would structure your assets - who would own them? You, a trust? a company - maybe a LAQC?

Read this article on structures on NZ as a starting point - also note the other sections we have on PT.

Best Regards

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Working...
    X