X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champagne Tasting & investor Networking. AKL Oct 28th Saturday 12.30pm

Property investing in style.

What
    Propertytalk is to host a Champagne Tasting afternoon, with 8 different styles from four of Frances top houses. Included in this afternoon will be a brief overview on the importance of tax structures when starting out in property investing, the chance to have Q&A with our host/ Accountant and another fantastic networking opportunity for members.

Where & When
    83 Patteson Ave
    Mission Bay
    Auckland

Saturday 28th October 12.30 till 4pm

Cost
    We have managed to secure a great deal for members as tastings normally are around $75. This event is going to cost only $55 plus an optional donation to go towards Child cancer. That is over 25% below market value

Food
    Included in the cost is a good selection of food to compliment the top quality Champagne. Salmon, Cream cheese, Olives, Breads etc.

Host
    Murray Farnsworth ( AKA PT member "murray-spi-investments") Bcom, Property advisor, accountant, Champagne importer

Tickets
    Payment for this event will be direct credit into a nominated bank account.
    If you wish to attend and would like details on payment please email us at [email protected]
    Close off for ticket sales is Tuesday 24th Oct.

Parking
    Plenty Both on and off site right outside.
    Last edited by whitt; 29-09-2006, 01:39 PM.

Marc and I are going to attend this event - you can not keep Marc away from champagne .

Yay!

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Phwooor

I would sooo be there I'm even going to be in Auckland on that day but I'm going to be crewing at the Richmastery Property Academy that day.

Pity maybe next time.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

You can always pull a sickie Steve.

Comment

That would go down well....

I think the boss reads these forums

Comment

Good news. "The Dog" is going to be in New Zealand and is going to come along also.

Comment

Steve,
              Why not get the best of both worlds and suggest to Richmastery that instead of a lunch break next time they have a seminar there is a 1 hour tasting session . That way they might even pay for it!

Comment

Now you're talking - lunch break tasting session
                I'll be at the academy too.

Comment

Hey hey hey chill out guys I'm usually the one leading people astray and really don't need the help.

I can just see it "Sorry guys I've got to pop out for an hour or 3 to get a bit twisted"

Na sorry I wouldn't miss the academy for the world, it's a shot in the arm, and we all that sometimes.

Steve

Comment

Any others planning on coming to this event?

Comment

Hey Whitt,

As I wrote in an earlier PM, I would love to come along, but unfortunately (or fortunately, actually!) I will be sipping cocktails beside the pool in sunny Fiji!

How about the rest of you?
                      Lisa

Comment

Have a fab holiday BusyLizzy - we'll at least be having a good ole PropertyTalk learning experience .....tasting champagne is a fine skill to have and there will be a PI educational part to the afternoon.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Thanks Donna... 20 days and counting! Maybe I'll check out some Fiji property while I'm there...

Meanwhile, where are the PT'ers that are registering for the champers tasting.... and property discussions, of course? They should be queuing up!
                          Lisa

Comment

...umm I believe we have eight coming along so far - definitely room for a few more - 19 days left to get your ticket!

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

I don't know if I mentioned that the Champagnes are from four different houses

Ruinart. The oldest champagne house est 1729

Alfred Gratien - One of the few very traditional houses left

Vilmart - said to be one of the two best grower producers in all of Champagne - my personal favourite Champagne for style.

Serge Mathieu - one of the best Champagne houses from the Aube region of Champagne.

I personally have visited and selected these houses to represent as they reflect my taste in Champagne all have uncompromising quality and great respect in Champagne circles.

Perhaps we should instead talk at the tasting/get together about how making money from property investing allows you to pursue interests in other fields with out worry - after all the only reason to make money is to give your self choices in how you life your life.

I'm sure as property investors you would also all like to know how to claim maximum deductions on a $2m house when you have a home business.

Anyone wanting to know more about the champagne before the tasting can PM me and I can send a PDF about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X