Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential Property and Motivation

Dear Friends,

both those articles have one thing in common: they are about "motivation". See why...

Councils woo UK buy-to-let landlords with lure of steady income

and

The Residential Property Investor: behaviour, demographics and motivation

Have a nice day
    Walter

"Carpe Diem"

Thanks for the articles. Very interesting.

Comment

Clicking on either link takes me to http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/

What are the links??

Comment

Following the attack on PT, the article side has been taken off-line.

Not sure what the plans are for the articles that had been published previously.

Donna?
        DFTBA

Comment

Thanks a lot for the link given above!
          It would be helpful for my Flat management companies.

Comment

I am trying so hard to manage my own property and the simple stuff like taking care of the property and stuff is easy but I am really set back by my tenant who is constantly looking for some money off the rent for some reason or another. I've been pretty clear with her that unless I say have something fixed by a professional and then we might deduct the invoice, but she wont listen. I'd really like to end this problem. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by sweatervestspence View Post
              I am trying so hard to manage my own property and the simple stuff like taking care of the property and stuff is easy but I am really set back by my tenant who is constantly looking for some money off the rent for some reason or another. I've been pretty clear with her that unless I say have something fixed by a professional and then we might deduct the invoice, but she wont listen. I'd really like to end this problem. Any advice?
              Most recently she bought some filters for the furnace that weren't even the right size. I've already bought bulk discount filters, and told her that was never her responsibility, but she did and now wants reimbursed. I don't have a problem saying no. But I'd really like to stop the asking.

Comment

As you are in America use a better property manager. You shouldn't be having those issues unless you are in some city like Detroit where there are thousands of vacant homes of course.

We just increased our rents in 3 cities :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sweatervestspence View Post
                  Most recently she bought some filters for the furnace that weren't even the right size. I've already bought bulk discount filters, and told her that was never her responsibility, but she did and now wants reimbursed. I don't have a problem saying no. But I'd really like to stop the asking.
                  Tell her to stop asking for money and that if she wants to, she is welcome to leave.
                  You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
                  X