Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PropertyTalk Events - New Forum

Hi All,

I have been prompted to alert you all to the new PropertyTalk Events forum - so you can check out who's meeting where and join in.

The forum is called PropertyTalk Events & Charities
    and it is situated in the main PropertyTalk.com area of the discussion forums.

Click Here to go there now

Yay!

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

PT Events

Hi, I have been to the meet in Hamiton to meet Robyn and Ron. It was well worth the drive to meet them and all the others. The only problem was lack of time to have a good chat to everyone there. There was so many topic changes that alot of thoughts were pushed to one side and forgotten!!! untill driving home. If you can make any event on any subject, go becuse you will get alot out of it and you will put faces to names.

Comment

Hi Donna,

Would there be any chance of replicating that new forum in the New Zealand area (and perhaps in other countries as well)?

I've just added a reminder for the Hamilton get-together on August 10th. It would be useful if that would show somewhere in the NZ forums, to get maximum exposure.

Paul.

Comment

I'd agree that adding some other forums for other topics (like "off-topic" and others) would be a good idea - it helps add more conversation around here

Comment

That's what the Coffee Lounge sub-forum is for: http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/fo...-Coffee-Lounge
          Lisa

Comment

ahh.. thanks for pointing that out Lisa

Comment

Working...
            X