• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christchurch Coffee Catch Up: Sat 29 July 1pm

Count me in, always love catching up.
    I'm a game free zone though too.

Originally posted by Monkeyboy
    I have a reasonable sized office at home 8x10m that could probably have about 15 or so people here. Like the idea about a cheap restaurant or the like. See how many peeps come on board over the next few days and then we can start organising things with regards to the games. As for a coffee, love to meet up with you Gypsygirl, maybe next week sometime and we will see who else comes on board also. Looking forward to putting faces to names that I have been reading stories and info from.
    Also if any of the ROCK STARS that are on the forum are going to be in Chch in the next month or so, let us know and we can organise events around when you are here.

Hi

I will be arriving back in Christchurch on the 1st July and I know a lot of you wanted to meet me so count me in if you can hold off organising something until then.

Kind Regards
    Trish Clark
    TC DESIGNS LTD
    Trish Clark

Comment

Michael, I am always keen to catch up, happy to play some board games too!
      Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I am keen, but i dont know any of u...

Comment

Hi Sync

Don't worry about not knowing anyone, neither did I when I went to my first one.
          I'm keen to meet up, if we have to wait until July to meet up again with Trish, so be it.
          Make a date in July and I'll be there. Be good to meet you monkeyboy.
          Cheers, Julianne

Comment

Hi All,

Well done Monkeyboy (Michael) on suggesting a games afternoon - I'm sure PropertyTalk.com can provide something...maybe along the same lines as what we provided the recent games afternoon in Auckland - all dependent on number of attendees etc.

PropertyTalk.com loves to support these get-togethers and their success now means we are keen to get a committee together so they are a regular event. Committee members are self elected and are forum members - maybe a six or so and ideally some from each major region though this is more of an ideal so the get-togethers happen around the country.

Rather than sabotage this thread I'll start another one later on in the week.

Cheers,

Donna
            Last edited by BusyLizzy; 23-07-2006, 09:40 AM. Reason: Added link
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Way to go Chch

Lets get dates sorted. Happy to wait till July for Trish to return to play some games. How about meeting up this week say on Friday afternoon for a coffee, and we can discuss the best dates for everyone to play games. Also a chance for those that haven't met to get acquainted before the games begin. I can generally make anytime. I like the Boatshed cafe at the Antigua Boatsheds near the hospital. How does 2pm sound for anyone who's keen. I will PM those that have replied here so far. Looking forward to meeting you all.

PS. Lynda, I love hearing the mouth organ and as you put it on the forum it is now compulsary for you to play at the games afternoon.
              [email protected]

Comment

sounds good

2pm - will be there. I play bagpipes - can I bring them??
                (I'm kidding)

Comment

Hi
                  I'm out of town this Friday afternoon, so will catch up next time. Yes I can provide a place with enough space for a group together, depending on what you want to do.
                  Would need to fit in with my schedule of course.
                  Keep me posted with whatever plan / date you decide on.
                  Cheers
                  Sue
                  Sue Laurie
                  Christchurch

Comment

Sorry, folks, I'll be working on Friday afternoon. If we made it about 6pm, I could come along. Otherwise, y'all have a good time.

My schedule's all over the place, so I'll just try to fit in with whatever everyone organises with regard to the games evening.

Monkeyboy, if you really do love the mouthorgan, it's probably better that you don't hear me play!

Hope to catch you later,
                    Lynda.

Comment

That's ok
                      Sues bagpipes will drown you out. Will keep you all posted about the games event. Will probably decide on a couple of dates in July and get a general consensus.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Anyone else for coffee tomorrow at the boatshed cafe. 2pm. All welcome.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Count me in too.

Comment

Monkeyboy

I am in Chch this weekend, The Latimer Hotel,
                            30 Latimer Square (Cnr Worcester St & Latimer Sq)
                            with a few investors after a mini workshop - advanced investing

If you or anyone else want to catch up and discuss PI - come along - we will be having a few drinks from 5.00pm onwards

Comment

That sounds great Kerry. I will definitely be there and look forward to seeing you there. Thanks very much
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X