Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellington Mortgage Broker Recommendation

Hi Everyone

I'm after recommendations for a Wellington mortgage broker.

I need one who can look at our situation and work out how to get finance. It's not a straighforward case where the broker can just fill in the application and fire it to a bank, this one will require more work as it doesn't "fit the box" in the way the banks like.

It may require a non-bank lender so any leads on a broker with experience in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Graeme

Hi Graeme

I can recommend our mortgage broker - Finlay Abbot. We presented him with a few curve-balls & he was very good at thinking outside the square & investigating alternative lender packages outside of the traditional trading banks as well as looking holistically at finance structure & asset protection. Check out his website.

Finlay Abbot is an award winning Wellington mortgage broker and financial adviser who takes pride in developing and maintaining quality business relationships.

Comment

Hi Graeme

I have been to a few brokers in the last 12 months and have found Philip Deijs of Mortgage Solutions to be the pick of the bunch. Give him a call on 04 566 2699.

Jarrod Dove

Comment

Hi Graeme.,

Subject to our terms & conditions, we can service anyone anywhere on the globe who wants to invest in Australasia.

For more info & if you'd like our Mortgage Manager to give you a call go here

Best regards,

www.theluvdoctor.com
        Last edited by www.theluvdoctor.com; 14-06-2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Hi Greame,
          Highly recommended;
          Graham Goodisson of Velocity Group, [email protected], office 04-803-3616, mobile 021-318-949. http://www.velocitymortgages.co.nz/
          I'm presently refinancing and have no income yet have obtained $890,000 pre-approved. Also has other good legal and accounting recommendations.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'll give it another day for anyone else to respond and then I'll start interviewing brokers.

Comment

Graham is great

try also Mike from Gandalf Group Ltd 939 27 39. They both can help you to structure your mortgage better way.

Comment

Hi,
                I use Phil at mort solutions in the Hutt he's always got me the money when I need it.

Also had dealings with Gandolf group and have heard Beryl colly is really good.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by indra
                  try also Mike from Gandalf Group Ltd 939 27 39. They both can help you to structure your mortgage better way.
                  We use Mike Maywood too - very good
                  Lis:

Helping NZ authors get their books published

Comment

Steave, you look much better in person .

Comment

Oh gosh you'll make me blush

Comment

yes i would recommend mike after all he is my dad lol!
                        but aside from that he is a really really good mortgage broker and he will go the extra mile to make sure you get a deal you are 150% happy with

Comment

Check out Niel Thomson of Thomson Jones

If you are still looking for a great mortgage broker servicing the Wellington market, I would recommend Niel Thomson of Thomson Jones (thomsonjones.co.nz). I have used him on two occasions and his knowledge has saved me thousands of dollars each time.

Comment

Just rehashing this as want to talk to a mortgage broker. Can someone reccomend one in Wellington again? Looks like Gandalf group don't really exsist any more?

Anyone dealt with Velocity?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X