Floor Restorer Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Restorer Guy

The 'floor restorer guy' came in and did the assessment for the quote - ( some how he ended up with the claw end of a hammer lodged in his knee during the process of the said assessment ) Blood was involved and have not heard from him since. That was a week ago now!! Unfortunately a lot of the other renovation tasks have a dependency on this being completed. So, does anybody know of a good ' floor restorer' guy in the Wellington/Hutt region who has two knees and and can deliver a quote on time? cheers Pete
    Last edited by Emblaze Pete; 19-05-2006, 07:00 AM.

Sounds suspicious... Are you sure his quote didn't annoy you even more than the painters quote, and you finally lost control of yourself...

Remind me never to piss you off okay.

Originally posted by Emblaze Pete
    ( some how he ended up with the claw end of a hammer lodged in his knee during the process of the said assessment )e

Comment

Nah, Pete's still in London.

But don't p*ss his missus off!

Originally posted by spurner
      Sounds suspicious... Are you sure his quote didn't annoy you even more than the painters quote, and you finally lost control of yourself...

Remind me never to piss you off okay.

Comment

I have an alibi, I was 12000 miles away enjoying a vindaloo at the time of the hammer striking the knee - Plus in my defence, the OH tells me I dont know one end of a hammer from the other !! - on the other hand, the OH can be quite feisty, so anything could of happened.
        Last edited by Emblaze Pete; 19-05-2006, 07:02 AM.

Comment

This is true ... "Plus in my defence, the OH tells me I dont know one end of a hammer from the other !!"

and ermmmm...

This is true ... "
          the OH can be quite feisty, so anything could of happened."

BUT..... I sure as heck wouldn't have given him a knee capping before he delivered the quote!!
          "One important key to success is self-confidence.
          An important key to self-confidence is preparation."

Comment

Hi Pete

Are you looking for a Floorsander? If so I can help, I am in Wellington.

Cheers, Queen Bee
            If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Comment

'Floor restorer guy' (Bill) has appeared again and I'm happy to announce that he's in one piece - stitched at the knee, but still in one piece!
              Last edited by TidBit; 20-05-2006, 08:17 PM.
              "One important key to success is self-confidence.
              An important key to self-confidence is preparation."

Comment

Working...
              X