Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christchurch PT - Coffee Gathering

Hello All

Steve Goodey will be in town on Friday 21st April and we are going to meet for a Coffee at 10.30am somewhere in the CBD.

Anyone care to join us and perhaps someone could suggest a good venue with good coffee.

Look forward to seeing you all there as it would be great to put some faces to names.

Steve is presenting at an event the previous evening.

I'm keen! I'm keen! I'm keen! (msg was to short, sorry for repeats)
    Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Interesting. I am going to be in town that day also. Got a meeting the night before and have to meet and greet someone during the day. So yes 10.30 is fine.

Comment

Count me in.

Could go for The Coffee house montreal st opposite the Dux de Lux. - Has a bit of room in it.

Alternatively, for a river view, we could try The Boathouse near the hospital.

Chemill

Comment

Originally posted by Chemill
          Could go for The Coffee house montreal st opposite the Dux de Lux. - Has a bit of room in it.

Alternatively, for a river view, we could try The Boathouse near the hospital.

Chemill
          Which would you prefer? Let us know and we'll go for that as the venue. Parkings probably easier near the Dux?

Comment

I'm in too

10.30 is great. Yep near the dux would be easier. Couple of car parks nearby too.

Comment

The coffee house it is then. (the boathouse is hardly 5min walk away if it is too full etc.)

Location: just north of Montreal / Hereford st intersection. Eastern side of road.

Comment

Just thought I'd re-ignite the thread as a reminder

Comment

Working...
                X